The European Innovation Council (EIC) – EIT Digital Venture Acceleration Programme welcomes all EIC Accelerator companies and Seal of Excellence recipients to apply & receive market support from venture capital experts & business experts specialized in deep tech.
The EIT Digital Accelerator leverages a pan-European network of investors and top corporations to help your company raise Series A & Series B funding, expand your market share and acquire international customers. Applications close on 10 May 2022.
EIC & EIT Digital Join Forces
EIT Digital and the EIC have launched a year-long collaboration pilot to align new synergies between the two organizations, enabling their supported startups, scaleups, and teams to benefit from each other’s programs, services, and support activities.
The EIC – EIT Digital Venture Acceleration Programme will support the selected EIC Accelerator companies hands-on with its accelerator program and provide dedicated support for business development and fundraising. The call for this programme is open from March 29 to May 10th.
The EIT Digital Entrepreneurship Programme, organized by the EIT Digital Innovation Factory, will provide the EIC Pathfinder and Transition projects with access to top-notch mentoring and coaching from leading market experts. They will receive tailored support to evolve from ideation and R&D to a validated business opportunity. The call for this programme will open shortly.
Discover Your Key Benefits of Applying for the EIC – EIT Digital Venture Acceleration Programme
The EIC – EIT Digital Venture Acceleration Programme is powered by the EIT Digital Accelerator scaleup program which is designed to work for European technology scaleups with international growth ambitions. You will receive access to finance and market support tailored to your company’s business needs.
Access to Finance, Raising Capital
- Financing Needs Assessment
- Investment-readiness Coaching
- Exclusive Investor Events & Meetings
- Links to over 1 000+ International VCs
Access to Market
- Pan-European Innovation Ecosystem
- Qualified Sales Introductions
- Go-to-Market Coaching
- Network of 500+ Corporate Clients
When selected, your company will receive a full year of tailored international growth support from the EIT Digital Accelerator worth € 50 000 to scale up your businesses and:
- Raise your next Series A or Series B funding round from European investors in a faster and smarter way with the support of an experienced Access to Finance team;
- Expand your international market share, reach new customers, grow your international footprint with the support of a focused Access to Market team;
- Leverage EIT Digital’s Pan-European network of top European corporations, investors, SMEs, universities, and research institutions of EIT Digital;
- Gain international visibility through EIT Digital communication channels.
What Are The Eligibility Criteria?
If your company meets the following criteria, you should apply now!
- You are supported by the EIC or have been previously supported by the EIC Accelerator/SME Instrument, or you are a Seal of Excellence holder.
- Your company was incorporated after 1 Jan 2012.
- Your company headquarters is in the EU 27 or in one of the Horizon Europe associated countries.
- Your company’s revenue falls under one of these financial parameters:
- Minimum of € 300 000 annually in 2021 OR
- Minimum of € 300 000 revenue until June 30 2022 OR
- € 2 M in total funding received
- Your company operates in one of the following five domains:
- Digital Industry
- Digital Cities
- Digital Wellbeing
- Digital Tech
- Digital Finance
Ideally, you are looking to raise a Series A or B funding (€5-15M) in the coming 6-18 months and expand your market presence in Europe.
Hurry, applications close on 10 May!
The Selection Process
The evaluation and selection processes are designed to create an open, accountable, multi-step selection process based solely on the merit of the submitted solutions, products, or services.
The selection process consists of three successive steps:
- Eligibility Criteria Check & Business Case Assessment
- Panel Interviews with the EIT Digital Accelerator Team
- Final Selection of TEN Digital Scaleups by the EIT Digital Management Committee
The Selection Criteria
Your company will be evaluated on the level of innovativeness of your solution(s) that, in the view of the evaluators, hold the most promise to be successful on an international scale. The main criteria include:
- Innovation: How innovative is your technology or solution?
- Growth Potential: How scalable is the company?
- Maturity: How ready is the company to scale and attract international investors?
- Topic-fit: Does the company operate in one of the domains mentioned above?
- Relevance: Can the company clearly benefit from EIT Digital’s support?
You meet the criteria? Then apply today for the EIC – EIT Digital Venture Acceleration Programme 2022!
Sharing is caring!