Since its establishment in 2019, EIT Manufacturing has been bringing together a growing network of top-tier industrial partners, leading academics & research institutions from across the region, and innovative startups, scaleups & small and medium enterprises (SMEs). In this way, the EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! 2022 Startup Competition contributes to making Europe and its manufacturing sector more competitive and sustainable.
Discover the EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! 2022 Startup Competition
EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! 2022 is a pan-European competition seeking to support startups who have demonstrated unique integration use cases of their solution – pilots and/or proof of concept (PoCs) – with a large manufacturing corporate.
The objective of this competition is to showcase the next generation of European manufacturing innovators and highlight new technology use cases. More specifically, BoostUp! 2022 is dedicated to supporting solutions to industrial challenges under the EIT Manufacturing flagship themes:
- Flexible Production Systems for Competitive Manufacturing
- Low Environmental Footprint Systems & Circular Economy for Green Manufacturing
- Digital & Collaborative Solutions for Innovative Manufacturing Ecosystems
- Human-Machine Co-Working For Socially Sustainable Manufacturing
Explore the Exciting Benefits of EIT Manufacturing’s BoostUp! 2022
The BoostUp! 2022 competition is open to startups who have demonstrated their solution with a manufacturing corporate and would like to showcase their work with the ambition to scale their technology further.
Up to eight startups will be selected to receive a € 20 000 cash prize. There will also be an additional € 5 000 cash prize for:
- The top ranked startup coming from an EIT RIS country
- The top ranked female-led startup where the CEO is a woman
In addition to cash prizes, startups also benefit from international recognition & publicity through EIT Manufacturing’s communication channels, as well as:
- Tailored Access to Market & Financial Support
- Access to EIT Manufacturing’s Network
Is Your Company Eligible for EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! 2022?
To apply to BoostUp! 2022, your company must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Have been established in 2017 or later & actively looking to scale
- Have a solution with Technology Readiness Level 7 or higher that falls within one of the EIT Manufacturing flagships (mentioned above)
- Have finished a pilot or POC between 31 July 2021 and 31 July 2022 with a manufacturing corporate (minimum 2021 global revenues of € 50 million)
- Have a dedicated full-time team (at least 2 people)
- Have cumulative commercial revenues of € 5 million or less since the date of their legal establishment
Startups that have applied to previous EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! Competitions, but did not participate further, are also eligible to apply.
Important Dates & BoostUp! 2022 Timeline
The Last Date for submitting applications is 31 July 2022.
The culmination of EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! 2022 will take place in Athens, Greece on 7 October 2022 – with an exclusive networking and matchmaking soiree where the twenty startup finalists will be able to meet international experts, corporate manufacturing executives, and investors.
EIT Manufacturing — Making Innovation Happen!
Ready to accelerate your startup with EIT Manufacturing BoostUp! 2022? Click here to apply!
Sharing is Caring!