Join the world’s brightest minds at the Altair Future.Industry event! Altair is a global technology leader, building comprehensive, open-architecture solutions for data analytics & AI, computer-aided engineering, and high-performance computing (HPC). Altair’s solutions enable designing and optimizing high-performance, innovative, and sustainable products and processes in an increasingly connected world.
The Future.Industry event will be held virtually from 4th October to 6th October 2022 & will cover thought-leadership presentations from industry leaders and experts, as well as customer stories and startup panel discussions. Striving to build smarter, simpler, and scalable simulation, HPC, and AI solutions, Altair helps you unlock your potential and transform your startup.
Discover the Virtual Altair Future.Industry Event & Save Your Spot Today
From big brand thought leaders to early-stage startup entrepreneurs, learn how the convergence of simulation, high-performance computing, and AI is transforming how innovative companies unlock the full potential of their technology investment to compete in the future.
From 4th to 6th October, Future.Industry provides a platform for inspiring keynote speakers, industry thought-leaders, and Altair’s leaders to share their vision for the future.
Day 1: October 4th – Thought-leadership Presentations
On Day 1 of Future.Industry, hear from the brightest minds from around the world. Learn from leading industry experts on current topics, including:
- What’s on the Horizon for Artificial Intelligence? with Amy Webb, Founder & CEO of the Future Today Institute
- Fly Me to the Moon with Alessandro Franceschetti, Head of Structural Engineering at Luna Rossa, Prada Pirelli Team
- Technology Innovations Behind the Lucid Air with Dr. Royston Jones, CTO of Altair and Peter Rawlinson, CEO of Lucid Motors
Day 2: October 5th – Customer Experiences & Discussions
On Day 2 of Future.Industry, you will hear from Altair’s customers. Find out how they are working with Altair for solutions to their problems in these trend tracks:
- Electrifying Your Product Portfolio
- Driving Sustainability
- Smart Manufacturing
- Digital Twin: Real-time Real Results
As an example, one startup panel discussion will be focused on “Pioneering the Future of Sustainability Through Better Engineering”. This panel will address how sustainability is changing the product design narrative and making it imperative to transition from a linear to a circular model by exploring:
- Role of startups and research centers in designing for a circular economy.
- Cleaner renewable energy and the role of raw materials.
- Achieving sustainability goals, including decarbonization and achieving net-zero, through digitalization, simulation, AI, and HPC.
Day 3: October 6th – Breakout Sessions with Altair & Industry Experts
The main themes of Day 3 are “Digital Twin Revolution: Convergence of System Simulations and Data Analytics” and “Solving the Challenge of Electrification in Every Industry”.
Discover from a mixture of industry & Altair experts in breakout sessions about using Altair’s suite of digital products to drive sustainability. The event will split into focused parallel tracks covering the following topics:
- Altair’s New Era of Modeling and Visualization Solutions
- Accelerating Product Development with End-to-End Electronic System Design
- Simulation-driven Design for Manufacturability
- Multiphysics for the Physical World
Further, an Academic Track on Day 3 will see presentations from institutions around the world focusing on how to prepare students to be career ready in today’s world.
The Future.Industry Event will launch in two time zones – Central European Time (CEST) and Eastern Time (EDT) to suit global attendees. All sessions will be presented in English with live audio translation available in French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, and Korean to support a global audience.
You will also have the opportunity to win Altair swag and e-gift vouchers by attending the live event.
Secure Your Seat Today
Explore the complete agenda & book your spot for Altair’s Future.Industry Event, held from 4th to 6th October, to learn how you can transform your business to drive sustainability by utilizing digital technology solutions.
The Altair Future.Industry event is sponsored by some of the biggest names in digital technology, including:
- Google Cloud
- Tech Mahindra
Sharing is Caring!