F10 is a global innovation ecosystem of experts from the finance and banking sector, renowned mentors, and investors – with offices in Switzerland, Singapore, and Spain. Founded in 2015, F10 firmly believes the fastest route to innovation lies in early collaboration between startups, incumbents, and investors. The F10 Incubation Madrid program is designed for early-stage startups, prototype-ready solutions, exceptional founders, and scalable ideas across all areas of FinTech and InsurTech.
Discover F10 Madrid
The F10 Spain hub in Madrid offers a flexible workspace for the brightest talent in FinTech, InsurTech, RegTech, and DeepTech. Located in the heart of Madrid, F10 Spain is an ideal focal point for the country’s innovation ecosystem of startups, corporates, and investors.
The F10 Spanish hub is based in Madrid, the beating heart of Spanish banking and insurance. Located in the co-working location of SPACES, it offers an energetic and flexible working space for pushing ventures to the next level.
What You Can Expect from the F10 Incubation Program
F10 is specialized and dedicated to FinTech, InsurTech, RegTech, and any other technology that applies to the world of banking and insurance.
The F10 Incubation program lasts for five months with the purpose of bringing your innovative prototype to the market as a final product. You will receive hands-on support from the F10 startup coaches and dedicated mentors as well as access to investors and leading corporate partners. When selected, you will participate from the F10 Madrid hub.
Learn more about how the incubation program is structured into five masterclass weeks:
Kick-Off: 29 August 2022
The journey begins with a kick-off to get to know your cohort and other members of the ecosystem.
- Masterclass 1: Sessions and deep dives into ideation and market fit.
- Masterclass 2: Workshops, coaching, and experts to help you nail your problem-solution fit.
- Masterclass 3: All you need to know about funding & structure, specifically in the FinTech & InsurTech space.
- Masterclass 4: Sessions on Marketing & Sales preparing you for launch.
- Masterclass 5: Demo Day Preparation & getting you ready for the big day!
Discover The Benefits of Joining the F10 Incubation Program
- Quality Stamp – You will become a recognized startup in the local ecosystem
- Immersive Program – A personalized, unique & rigorous program with dedicated startup coaches
- Infrastructure & Perks – Access free office space
- The F10 Global Ecosystem – An opportunity to gain exposure to F10’s global ecosystem through its hubs in Switzerland, Spain, and Singapore
- Investor Access – Benefit from introductions to the most active investors
- Mentorship – You will be matched with dedicated mentors for individual support
- Alumni Program – F10 also supports alumni after completing the program
Ready to build your idea or prototype into a market-ready product faster with F10 Madrid? Access all information and apply by 22 May 2022!
Sharing is Caring!